Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ray J ft. Rick Ross - Bananaz (REMIX)



This song is BANANAZ...I love it, found myself dancing in my living room. This the type of song that make you get down at the club...Party banger and the beat is crazy. The vibes given off from this song can get you caught up in some stuff. Ray voice just made me fall deeper in love with the song...SEXY and there is something about Rick's voice that drives females crazy. This was a excellent collaboration the perfect two people for the meaning of the song. "The sex is bananaz I'm telling the truth", I bet you are Ray, I've heard...lol There are just too many specific lyrics that I love for me to point them all out. I love everything about the song. I would love to see a video for this song...Wink!!!Wink!!!...lol OnPoint!

THEONPOINTSTAMP


ONPOINTCELEBZ


BY: DOMONIQUE HUME

No comments:

Post a Comment