Monday, July 11, 2011

Beyonce - I was Here

   I absolutely love this song. I listen to it about fifty times a day, it gives me so much motivation to continue striving to be the best. "I was Here" is now my theme song along with Michael Jackson "Man in the Mirror". I want to everyone to know I was here. I want to leave behind something special so people will know years down the line "Domoniqe Hume" was apart of this. This is why I love Beyonce so much because I feel that her songs have so much emotions, and I love emotions. If I don't feel emotion in a song I can't listen to it. When she sings "I was Here", she expresses her heart thats how you know she really wants it.
   I can listen to this song and just thing and plan what I want in life in order to leave a legacy behind. I almost get excited because I feel like Beyonce and I are alike in so many ways. She is driven, motivated, and she is in charge of herself. All of which I am and want to be. I can't wait until that moment when I meet her and we can have a serious conversation. I know that sound corny but that's what like. To have the opportunity to talk with people that do what I love and here their intake on the industry and life.
   This is a song everyone should listen to, and I mean really understand they lyrics. The message is so beautiful...Love it!



THEONPOINTSTAMP

ONPOINTCELEBZ

BY: DOMONIQUE HUME

No comments:

Post a Comment