Saturday, June 4, 2011

Freaky Kle did it again...


Yesterday, Khleo Thomas released another one of his amazing Freaky Kle Friday songs. It gets a #onpointstamp for the lyrics. This one is called "You Remixed". All I have to say is his voice defiantly can drive a girl crazy. I know I'm a little twisted from it...lol
"I'm nasty ain't no other way around it". I wonder if Khleo knows what he's talking about??? I know I'm not the only one who is wondering, he does a great job at explaining himself. So that must mean he knows? Right? Well i think he does... ;-)
Khleo has had me since "Juicy" and i have never been disappointed. That's what you call a creative SEXY genius. If you haven't listened to the song yet you must check it out.
FreakyKleFriday3 - You Remix


Follow Khleo Thomas on Twitter @Khleo_T
Follow us on Twitter @onpointcelebz

By: Domonique Hume

No comments:

Post a Comment